In addition to our superior coating services, Powder Cote II can provide final assembly on components after the painting process is complete. Application of protective overlays, packaging kit assemblies, decal, gasket and logo installations are only some of our specialties in the area of sub-assembly. Choosing Powder Cote II for your assembly needs can help decrease your costs and material handling, and improve your turn-around time.
Powder Cote II owns and maintains a fleet of semi-tractors and trailers, operating 24 hours a day. This allows us to offer you dependable service, a shorter wait time, and an improved turn-around time.
To meet the needs of our customers, we offer:
- Direct shipment – preparing and shipping directly to the end user
- Trailer spotting – for daily, higher volume production
- EDI – communicating release and shipment information electronically
At Powder Cote II, we realize that every part has individual requirements for achieving a quality finish. With this in mind, we design and fabricate customer tooling to ensure the best possible part position through our system while maximizing cost effectiveness and optimizing material flow. Custom tooling allows us to offer a higher-quality finish with shorter lead times.
- Paint racks – custom built racks for unique jobs
- In-Process material handling bins – handling of components to and from paint process
- Returnable dunnage – cost effective containers for shipping to end user
We have trained personnel to meet a variety of testing requirements:
- Color Spectrophotometer
- Cyclic Corrosion
- Film Thickness
- Dime Scrape
- Salt Spray
- Gardner Impact
- Macbeth Light
- Solvent Rub
- Tape Adhesion
INFORMATION REQUEST FORM: